- Update Facts form when fact is enabled/disabled.
- Don't disable facts if laws are disabled. See "Five Houses", facts 9 and 14.
- WebWorker returns "saySolverStatus" message to inform Viewer if Finder and Lawyer are loaded. This change impacts: Board, Solver, and Viewer.
- Added button on home page to show/hide the "fun" images. These are the images that appear on the right-hand-side of pages, including the puzzle pages.
- Changed Locker class as static.
- Removed leading blank in "resetWork" when posting to worker in viewer.resetWork.
- Corrected problem with noun type in Verb.js
- Went live with my Indiegogo crowdfunding campaign.
- Updated puzzles/inc/head.php
- Fixed problem in Tabby.js assigning tabNum1 from locker.
- Enable facts previously disabled by a mark in puzzle.removeMark
- Disable fact in doLevel1a, doLevel1b
- Added JSDoc comments
- Moved call to solver.quitWork from finder.doAssumptions to solver.doWork
- Removed status field from Mark class
- Absorbed setGridMark3 into setGridMark2 in Puzzle class
- Removed okFacts option
- Fix pausing