The five-person city council of Noyes Heights met recently to vote on five proposals. Each of the five council members - Orlando, Penny, Quincy, Rosina, and Sven - cast an aye or a nay vote for each of the five proposals, with no abstentions. Can you discover how each council member voted on each proposal?
- Each proposal got a different number of aye votes (possibly zero).
- All in all, there was one more aye vote than nay vote cast.
- At no time did Quincy vote nay on two consecutive proposals.
- Orlando, Penny, and Sven voted the same way on the second proposal.
- Rosina voted aye on the fourth proposal.
- Quincy and Sven voted differently on each of the first three proposals.
- The third proposal received one more aye vote than the second proposal did.