Flower Mound Walkers
The Selby's and four other couples from the Flower Mound subdivision like to take vigorous walks. Each of the five couples walks regularly from one to five times a week, though no two couples walk the same number of times. Each couple wears his-and-her matching jogging suits, but each couple's suits are a different color. Can you find each couple's full names (one woman is Betty) and match them with the number of times per week they walk, the color of their jogging suits, and the street they live on (one is Rose Court)?
- The Harmoons walk one more time per week than the couple who lives on Sunflower Street (who don't wear the blue suits), but one fewer time per week than Martha and her husband (who aren't the Putnams).
- Nate and his wife Tracey (who don't live on Daisy Road) walk more than once per week.
- The couple in the orange suit meets with Dave and his wife to walk together on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
- The couple in the green suits (who aren't the Putnams) walks more often than at least one other couple, but less often than the couple in the yellow suits.
- Colleen and her husband (who aren't the Gilberts or the Krows) walk one more time per week than the couple on Azalea Drive, but one fewer time per week than Roger and his wife.
- Jane (who doesn't wear an orange suit) isn't married to Vance.
- The couple in the red suits walks one more time per week than the couple on Tulip Drive, but one fewer time per week than the Gilberts.
- Quincy doesn't live on Azalea Drive.