When Aladdin rubbed the magic lamp, a djinn streamed out of it and promised to grant him four wishes. Each of Aladdin's wishes brought him to a different ancient city to find a different lost treasure. Can you figure out the order in which Aladdin traveled to the four cities, and which treasure he found in each?
- Alexandria was the second city Aladdin visited.
- He visited Jerusalem immediately after unearthing the emerald.
- The first city Aladdin visited was neither Baghdad nor the city where he found the ruby.
- He found the pearl immediately before he found the star sapphire.
- The third city he visited was either Athens or the city where he found the emerald.