|Randall L. Whipkey
Each night last week on channel 13's Evening News segment "Summerset People," a different Summerset Bay waterman was profiled. Each of the five, including Capt. Bass, skippers a different boat - one is The Baby Rita - and sails out of a different bay town - one is Kidd's Landing. Can you determine each captain's full name, boat, and home port, and the evening Monday through Friday, on which he was profiled on "Summerset People"?
- Bill was profiled the evening before The Sea Oater's captain.
- Capt. Trout was on "Summerset People" the day after the waterman from Pilgrim Cove.
- Wednesday's profile was Capt. Chuck Finn.
- The captain of The Kingfisher was featured the evening before the captain out of Albatross Island (who isn't Don).
- Capt. Crabbe isn't one from Snugg Harbor.
- On three consecutive evenings, in this order, the captain of The Willow Queen, Ernie, and the waterman from Booty Bay were profiled.
- Alex isn't the captain of The Sea Oater.
- The Kingfisher (whose captain isn't Crabbe) doesn't sail out of Booty Bay.
- The Bay Dancer (whose captain isn't Ernie) doesn't sail out of Albatross Island.
- Bill isn't out of Pilgrim Cove.
- Capt. Salmon (who isn't Don) doesn't skipper The Willow Queen.