Joey, the window dresser for Nicey's, is decorating a large display window with merchandise from the shoe department. He is displaying ten different pairs of footwear, including cowboy boots, on two shelves, five pairs on each shelf. Can you find the type of each pair?
- The moccasins are the rightmost pair on the top shelf.
- The sneakers are the second-rightmost pair on the bottom shelf.
- The slippers are directly below the huaraches, which are not at either end of their shelf.
- The oxfords are on the top shelf, two places to the left of the loafers.
- The galoshes are on the same shelf as the sandals, which are immediately to the left of the pumps.