The Global Marketplace
Marcie's decision to spend a year abroad was made somewhat easier when she began to receive leads on secretarial jobs in Europe, including one at an opera company. Unfortunately, the jobs where in seven different countries, including England. She spent a week, from Monday to Sunday, sending out one resume each day to a different country. Can you sort out which day she sent a resume to each country, and to which company she was applying?
- Marcie sent resumes to both Greece and the Netherlands sometime after Thursday.
- Marcie sent a resume to the bread factory the day after she sent one to the software developer, and two days before she sent one to Italy.
- Over the weekend, she sent out resumes to the accounting firm and the travel agency, in some order.
- The radio station Marcie applied to is in Germany.
- She sent a resume to Spain exactly five days after she sent one to France.
- The job opening in France wasn't with the software developer.
- Marcie sent a resume to the travel agency the day after she sent one to the foreign language school.
- The day before she sent a resume to the Netherlands, Marcie didn't send a resume to the foreign language school.