Five children were playing on the beach. From the information given below, can you identify them, work out their ages, and say what particular activity each was enjoying?
- The Smith's daughter is two years older than her brother, who did not build the sand castle.
- Kevin is not seven, and his name is not Hill.
- The oldest child went paddling in the sea.
- Wayne is eight years old, but Angela is not.
- The child called Robinson, who spent the morning catching crabs, is not the youngest of the five.
- Susan's name is Dale; the boy who buried his father was not Darren.